Please read these Terms before using this Website.
Thank you for accessing www.travelbsst.com ('this Website'). This Website is operated by Sustainable Rural Development International Limited ('we', 'ourselves' or 'us'). When you access this Website or use any service offered by us on this Website ('the Service') you will be subject to the following terms ('these Terms'). These Terms apply to both individuals accessing the site and using its services and/or information for personal use ('the user' or 'customer'), and to individuals, companies and/or organisations using the website and its services for commercial reasons, as a displayer and/or purchaser of listings, advertising and/or sponsorship ('the supplier').
As a user or customer, these Terms are an addition to terms set out in the General Terms and Conditions. In the case of any dispute, neither document stands alone or carries authority over the other.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to these Terms.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Use of the website
This Website, including the Content, is protected by copyright and/or other proprietary rights. The Content includes content owned and controlled by advertisers, suppliers,, or other third parties and licensed to us. All individual descriptions, specifications, images, and other elements making up this Website may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on this Website.
You may not make this Website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink or otherwise, without first obtaining our prior written consent to do so. If you want to obtain our consent then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Sustainable Rural Development International Limited representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Forge headers, manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Engage in any illegal activity
- You access this Website on your own initiative and you are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations. This Website is not to be accessed in any jurisdiction where, for any reason, the publication or availability of this Website or the provision of the Service (or any part of it) is prohibited. We do not represent that this Website complies with laws in all jurisdictions. You should seek legal advice if you remain in doubt you should not access this Website.
- Disclaimer of warranty
We make every effort to ensure that the information and services of this Website are beneficial to both user and supplier. However, this Website, the service, and the content of this Website is provided by us on an 'as is', and 'as available' basis. All warranties, express or implied, of any kind are excluded as far as is permitted under applicable law. This includes (but is not limited to) exclusions of warranties of title, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary or third-party rights. We make no warranty that:
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- that the website is free of computer viruses or other harmful components
- the information and results that may be obtained from the use of this service will be acceptable to the user or supplier
- the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained through this service or from this service will meet either user or supplier expectations
- Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions (or elsewhere on our Website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, we will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence), arising in any way out of:
- Access to or use of or inability to access or use the site or any linked sites or its contents.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service.
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party on this website or service.
- Any other matter relating to this website or service.
- Other specific limitations and exclusions that apply to either the user or supplier are expressed in the disclaimer for the former, and the terms of business for the latter.
You hereby indemnify us, hold us harmless and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Breaches of these terms
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or otherwise engage in conduct we deem inappropriate, we may take such action as is required, including terminating or suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Force Majeure
If there is any failure or delay in performance of our obligations resulting from events or circumstances not reasonably within our control, we will not be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for loss or damage incurred by you.
Each provision of these Terms stands alone and if any provision is, or becomes, invalid or contravenes any applicable regulations, the remaining provisions will not be affected.
Our rights and remedies under these Terms are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law or by any other agreement. If at any time we waive any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms then that does not mean we have waived any other breach, and we shall subsequently have the right to enforce all obligations.